Innovative museum management software
Syx Automations is widely acknowledged as a market leader in the provision of automated software for some of the world’s largest museums.
Each year, museums and exhibitions all over the world are visited by millions of visitors. Our professional museum management software has been specifically designed to guarantee speedy, stress-free access. Individual system functions ensure that all options remain open in terms of client-specific needs. This includes for instance bookings of tickets in advance in combination with a guide. Following up offers and group bookings, approval mechanisms. In short, the full “flow” is handled within the ReCreateX File Management module.
All sales in the museum boutiques can also be processed with the ReCreateX POS module. This is an integrated ensemble for catering sales, ticket sales, shop sales and online sales. It is possible to link up to, among other things, ticket printers or cash tills, self-service kiosks, bar code scanners and anti-theft security systems.
Certain rooms often have to be booked for events, meetings or exhibitions. This can be done via the central graphic planning board within the Facility bookings module.
- ReCreateX POS, Catering, Membership, Shop sales
- ReCreateX Booking software
- ReCreateX Ticketing
- ReCreateX File Management
- ReCreateX Management software (Invoicing, Financial export link, CRM)
- ReCreateX Guide Planning
- ReCreateX Personnel Planning
- Self-service kiosk
- Access control
Advantages of museum management software
- Fast, accurate processing of high volumes of visitors
- Support of numerous ticket sales networks
- Use of the latest ticketing technologies
- Professional management of separate events
- Reports and statistical analyses for efficient marketing support
- Combined Syx Automations solution for visitor admission and car park management
- Integration with external applications
For a free demonstration of our museum management software or to find out how the RecReateX could enhance operations at your site please contact us directly.