- In January 2013, Syx Automations Group was officially certified to ISO 9001. In recent years, Syx Automations has made a lot of effort to improve and safeguard its quality. Hence, we are very proud that our efforts have been rewarded with the ISO 9001 quality label.
Syx Automations Group is certified by Vinçotte NV for the following activities:
- Syx Automations (BE-YPRES, NL-HOUTEN, UK-LONDON): Develop, install and implement high-technological software, access control and building management systems for the vast leisure market.
- Syx Graphics (BE-YPRES): Produce and personalize plastics cards with high-technological card solutions for the wide plastic cards industry.
What is an ISO 9001 certificate?
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised standard for quality management. Certifying the quality management system allows to objectively show that an organisation meets all requirements of the standard and that the company is capable to deliver products and services according to the agreements made.
Good compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard guarantees that:
- Customers will experience that the delivered products/services meet their demands and expectations and that they are delivered in time.
- Employees have better job satisfaction and are more motivated.
- Shareholders and investors have a bigger return of their investments, a larger market share and higher profits.
- Suppliers and partners benefit from a stable and growing collaboration.
- Society has a positive image of the organisation.
Syx Automations has been certified to ISO 27001 since December 2013.
This is the ISO standard for information security and holds the requirements concerning information security that have to be met by an organisation and describes how the information security management system has to be organised. Certification to this standard is an acknowledgement that the organisation has well organised and implemented information security.
The ISO 27001 standard exists since 2005; it has been standardised and internationalised accoring to the ISO standards based on the previous BS7799 standard of the British Standards Institute.
On 24 January 2011, Syx Automations obtained the VCA certificate.
VCA stands for Control list for Security, Health and Environment and has been developed to check the security systems of service companies in an objective and structured manner. If a company holds the VCA certificate, its clients can rest assured that the safety is in good hands.
By obtaining this certificate, Syx Automations can guarantee its clients that it will carry out risky jobs in a safe way. After all, independent research by a recognised certification institution has shown that Syx Automations has a good and adequate security system that fulfils the minimal requirements and it also applies the system in practice, with good results.
RECOGNITION NUMBER: 11 1924